Fish And Shrimp Tacos

Great job on this one Sako! I'd have a hard time deciding between fish or shrimp and probably would need to at least try a couple of both!

Nailed it, Sako! I'm definitely in the mood for fish and shrimp tacos now and those look outstanding.

Looks great. I’m impressed by the tortillas... that’s a little over my pay grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good to hear your feeling better Sako, and those tacos look amazing.

Well guess who figured out how to distract me from the osso buco my MIL is making tonight? :shocked: Nicely played, sir.

Those really do look fantastic. My lovely wife is allergic to shrimp and anything with scales, so not a lot of seafood going on around casa de gtr - love that stuff though. Sometimes when she travels it's farkin long john silver's over here (but hopefully better).

Great cooking and picture taking there, Sako! :clap2:

You always have great cook threads, I think your Taco and Burger cooks are my favorites. Well done Sako.

Looks delicious Neighbor! Let me know when you open your restaurant. I want to be first in line! lol

Thanks Neighbor! BBQ Brethren family won't need to be in stinking line :mrgreen:

Looks great. I’m impressed by the tortillas... that’s a little over my pay grade.

Thanks Kevin! Not hard to do at all once you you screw up the first few. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As always Sako fantastic, I'm in line behind Jeanie,

Thanks Marty! You all will have a VIP section.

When are you gonna start a youtube channel? Looks awesome as always. :thumb:

Thanks buddy! I considered for a long time but I don't have the time to focus on a YT channel. I've noticed that you have to have content constantly and right now my time won't allow it. :sad:

Kick arse. Good to see the Sako Taco Truck rolling again!

Thanks Greg! Sako's Tacos. :becky:

Well guess who figured out how to distract me from the osso buco my MIL is making tonight? :shocked: Nicely played, sir.

Those really do look fantastic. My lovely wife is allergic to shrimp and anything with scales, so not a lot of seafood going on around casa de gtr - love that stuff though. Sometimes when she travels it's farkin long john silver's over here (but hopefully better).

Great cooking and picture taking there, Sako! :clap2:

Thanks Greg! Food allergies suck for sure brother but unfortunately you can't do much.

Awesome stuff, Sako.

Thanks Erik!!

You always have great cook threads, I think your Taco and Burger cooks are my favorites. Well done Sako.

Thanks Kevin! You were swamped for a while again I see but good to see you back bro. :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back