I met a strange lady

I realize everyone’s taste buds are different.

Nutella to me is Hazlenut Butter
Peanuts well Peanut Butter
Almond Butter obviously Almond Butter

Vegemite and Marmite to me taste like Beer Butter. Seriously like a fresh spreadable warm beer Butter. YMMV

I suppose that makes sense due to being a yeast extract. Too bad it didn't have hops too:-D I don't recall ever seeing it in the stores here but, I was never really looking for it either.

It’ll take a toasted piece of Holy Bread and make it devilish good. Just a smear, don’t stack it like cream cheese

I have never heard it described in a way that sounded delicious. I may have to try it.

I think it's the stuff they scrape out of the bottom of a brew kettle after they finish brewing Fosters. I can say that I actually don't hate it. Use sparingly, add a bit to a cracker with butter.

fFeHIPGl.jpg

She’d make me nervous *especially* if she took me in and gave me vegemite for breakfast.

Honestly, I’m in the “don’t hate it” camp, on the “kind of like it” side.

wrong thread. Please ignore. Apologies.

Last edited:
How are those Ezikiel muffins, Adams? I kind like the cinnamon raisin bread, with a shmear of butter or almond butter.

Ezekiel muffins taste excellent. You have to keep frozen like all Ezekiel breads. 25 seconds MW and into toaster

Back