Hunsaker 85 gallon smoker

Cole Train

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Ok, due to us putting in a pool and extending our patio area I’m pretty much left with no backyard. With that said, I currently own a LSG 24” offset cabinet smoker, and I’m afraid I’m going to have to sell it. I saw that Hunsaker makes an 85 gallon smoker, but I haven’t been able to find any reviews on it. I was hoping somebody has seen one in action or has one and could give me some feedback. It pains me to sell my LSG, but the logistics of moving it around every time I wanted to smoke are damn near impossible.

I have a 55g Hunsaker and I am a fan of theirs. I haven't heard a bad thing said about the 85g version. That being said, I would hope you could figure out a way to keep the LSG. Or I could take the LSG off your hands for a friendly deal.

Lol, yeah I don’t think I’ll have a problem selling it. I really want to keep it but keeping it on my patio is not an option once the pool goes in.

If you do Facebook, there is a Hunsaker group where several of the members have the 85 gallon versions. You will probably get more info about them there.

Back