Reordered Oakridge...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Reordered some Oakridge this morning and saw where Mike was a guest on a podcast...

Great info and it puts a story behind a product... Awesome!

Check it out on BBQ Beat podcast!

Sure thang Marc!

I am surprised at the level they take their spices to, it’s now wonder their stuff ROCKS!!!

And they both give the Brethren a big shoutout!

Thanks again, Jeremy.

I finally finished the podcast after about 352 interruptions from the Munchkin.

We all know KC Mike's a class act, but it's really neat to hear him talk about how they got started and how some of their work is done.

Thanks again, Jeremy.

I finally finished the podcast after about 352 interruptions from the Munchkin.

We all know KC Mike's a class act, but it's really neat to hear him talk about how they got started and how some of their work is done.

Sure thang!

Thanks for the heads up. Listened to it as well. Cool to hear Mike's story and the lengths they go to for quality. I love their stuff. I don't have any local sources anymore for their stuff so I tried to put together an order yesterday on the website, but the international shipping was just too much for me to swallow. :cry:

I tell everyone I can about Oakridge. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about their products. Just restocked a few things last week. I ordered on Wednesday and my order was here today(Monday) by noon.

Mike's a great guy, has a great attitude on life, and does a lot of good with his business/profits. Couldn't be happier to see his business getting (more) good publicity.

Attachments

• Oakridge.jpg
    Oakridge.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 357
I love Oakridge Carne Crosta, Hate Black OPs. I am curious about Secret Weapon, SPOGOS, and Santa Maria?

Can someone who has tried all of these, tell me how close the flavor profile is to Black OPS?

I love Oakridge Carne Crosta, Hate Black OPs. I am curious about Secret Weapon, SPOGOS, and Santa Maria?

Can someone who has tried all of these, tell me how close the flavor profile is to Black OPS?

Hey SmokeRingsMatter! Sorry to hear you don't like our Black Ops. No hard feelings, though. Everyone's taste preferences are different. It's quite difficult to adequately codify each of our rub's flavor composition, especially because everyone's individual perceptions will be different. So, for that reason I have always made economical samples available for anyone interested to try. The best one, I think, is our VIP Sample Pack. You get a 1/4 Cup sample of every rub we make for under $24 shipped.

https://www.oakridgebbq.com/product/vip-rub-sample-12-pack/

:thumb: :thumb:

I have to say I LOVE their products. A few months back I ordered their sampler pack and a few of their others I knew I was going to like and they are phenomenal. So far I love the Carne crosta, habanero death dust, SPOGOS, Santa María, black Ops and dominator. Still have a few yet to open but the way things are going I’ll be reordering most of them!

Outstanding info on the podcast. I've been somewhat lukewarm to Oakridge rubs until I nabbed the big sampler recently and gave them another shot. Some really excellent stuff. Planning on ordering some more rubs today. Smokey Chile Lime has been an unexpected grand slam here.

THANK YOU. FYI free shipping around or just near $50

Ordered multiple sample packs as I enjoy sharing with my son.

I also have ordered multiple sampler packs to share with friends and family. I’m running low so it’ll be soon time to stock up again. Thanks for the link that was a great listen! Thanks for all your hard work Mike.

I also have ordered multiple sampler packs to share with friends and family. I’m running low so it’ll be soon time to stock up again. Thanks for the link that was a great listen! Thanks for all your hard work Mike.

Good man! I send Oakridge rubs to my cigar friends when they get into grilling or smoking. The local BBQ shop thought I was cooking commercially, I've been buying so much lately.

That sampler is a great value. To be able to taste them all for that price, is fantastic. It makes me happiest when I send out a few packs, and then they go and reorder even more Oakridge.

Love oakridge! Hdd, cc and now spogos are never not in the cupboard. I’m newer on the spogos train and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered the sample pack recently. I needed to order a new shipment of black ops so I figured I would see what else I liked. We really like the Smokey Chile Lime and the Santa Maria. My only complaint is the packaging. Really wish you could get the product in shakers instead of bags. But if that's the only problem we're good!

Jeremy, an Oakridge reorder is a great choice. Secret Weapon is my go-to rib and chicken rub - my all time favorite. I also use black ops, Santa Maria, HDD and the wild game rub - all good. Their stuff is just hard to beat. Couple that with your mad skills and you have a winner.

Back