Mini green egg

capt. dan

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Found a used mini green egg for sale. Would I do anything on it that I can't do on a kettle or mini wsm?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Minis look cool, and I might drop $150 just to have it next to my Large and for really tiny cooks.

Grab it!! I use mine at least once a week. At home now its just my wife and I. It is perfect for a single ribeye. 1 1/2 in thick cooked at 700 deg for 12 minutes. We cut it in two and feed both of us. I have a large that I never use.

NUTZ

I agree! Grab it! One of the best things about the Mini is how fast it gets up to temp. If you are cooking a couple of burgers or filets or some sausages it is great!

Love my mini. It's worth getting.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319080893.920930.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319080893.920930.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 130
$150? used? my opinion pass. You can find a used BGE for $400. That would be a daily user and worth it. Mini's are cool but to me not worth the hastle unless you have a table you will just be leaving it on. Doesnt that thing weigh like 40#?

I used a mini BGE and was amazed at how easy and functional it was compared to my Large BGE. It came up to temp fast, was quick to adjust temps, easy to clean up and cooled down quickly after use. I love my large but I am thinking about trading it on an XL BGE and I will buy a mini or small to go with it at some point in the future
I have a small stick burner, many UDS, kettles, sold my Traeger -but the BGE just does everything well and is my go to smoker.

$150? used? my opinion pass. You can find a used BGE for $400. That would be a daily user and worth it. Mini's are cool but to me not worth the hastle unless you have a table you will just be leaving it on. Doesnt that thing weigh like 40#?

You must be a reeeeeeaaal lucky person if you could get away with a find like this at these prices!.....on my side of The Big Pond that is.

Back