• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ironside Pellet Smoker - Arrived

Congrats!

Pete is building mine as I type this. Can't wait. We'll have to compare notes when I get mine. I plan for it to be my new competition cooker.

When's the first cook? This weekend I hope???

Congratulations and really looking forward to your views on how it works. Really innovative design!

Appreciate all the congrats. I hope to do a cook on it soon and will report back.

I can't say enough great things about Pete and Ironside Smokers, they are super awesome to deal with.

Congrats on that beautiful smoker! I hope you enjoy it more every time you fire it up. Looking forward to seeing you get it dirty!!

How have you not fired it up yet???

It's absolutely killing me. After it arrived I've been gone with my son for travel sports every day for practices and traveling out state for tournamets. I have a couple more weeks of this and then he's is done. My goal is to fire it up once (hopefully twice) this week to season it.

It's absolutely killing me. After it arrived I've been gone with my son for travel sports every day for practices and traveling out state for tournamets. I have a couple more weeks of this and then he's is done. My goal is to fire it up once (hopefully twice) this week to season it.

What torture to have it & not be able to use it. You sound like a good dad though! Happy smoking for when you can get to it!

What torture to have it & not be able to use it. You sound like a good dad though! Happy smoking for when you can get to it!

Was thinking the same thing when I read that post. Priorities! That smoker looks built to last, so it'll be there for a while. Kids grow up too damned fast. Spend the time when you can.:wink:

Appreciate all the congrats. I hope to do a cook on it soon and will report back.

I can't say enough great things about Pete and Ironside Smokers, they are super awesome to deal with.

Looking forward to reading your first cook impressions. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Slugger w/ pellet assist and trim down the collection.

Just wanted to check and see how you are liking this smoker? I'm desperate to find a replacement for my MAK.

You will absolutely love it. I've been cooking on mine quite a bit and the flavor these cookers put out is ridiculous.

That’s a really cool cooker. Never seen one before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn I wish I wouldn’t have opened this thread. That looks amazing. Decision time between that and LSG IVS. Damn.

Back