Looking for a new rub flavor idea, please weigh in!

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I have maple done and not sure I am ready to bring it to market. What are some other flavors or spices you would like to see come to market

It's time for the Genie to pour a shot of Ouzo and chow down on some baklava, because Simply Marvelous is going to Greece.

There are too few Greek seasoning blends, and the most mainstream (Cavender's) always requires some tweaking.

Opa !

I love some Asian-inspired sweet chili wings. That's more of a sauce idea but maybe you can put it in a rub form? Sriracha is hot right now.

Probably wouldn't be a big seller, but I'd be interested in seeing sometihng that would work with lamb, goat, etc.

Or something that's basically like "put this chit on fish and it'll taste good for sure". I don't know much other than the ole s&p, a little garlic & lemon & it's all well and good, but something that would go a little further/deeper would be cool.

The maple sounds great!

Mango

I think mango would be an interesting experiment since sweet fruit rubs seem to work out well. I know there are a few out there already. I think mango-tequila or since I love mango salsa mango-cilantro. I am no Genie but I think this is something up your ally!!

Back