somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A Drum
A Kettle
A Big Green Egg
A Lawn Mower
Chicken
Spare Ribs

2 Lemon Pepper and 2 Johnny's Poultry Rubbed whole chickens on the Drum.
Best of the West Mesquite and Wicked Good briqs with Apple chunks.

100_2993.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2999.jpg

100_3000.jpg

Two Creole Butter injected and Spicy Cajun Rubbed whole chicken on the Weber Performer and EZ-Que Rotisserie. Kingsford lit Minion Method with the torch, Apple for smoke, Apple Juice in the drip pan.

100_2991.jpg

100_2992.jpg

100_2997.jpg

100_2998.jpg

Spare Ribs untrimmed, with Fiesta Rib Rub and Turbinado sugar on the Big Green Egg, indirect, legs up, BGE lump and Apple for smoke. Sweet Baby Rays, honey and Apple juice glazed.

100_2995.jpg

100_3001.jpg

Nothing fancy, it was on my HoneyDo List, and I got most of the lawn mowed!

Man look how clean that SS grate on the egg looks. Make me think mine needs a good scrubbing. Nice grub. Glad to see you with a functional egg back in the arsenal.

Food all looks good. That's quite a cookout you've got going there.

No picture of lawnmower...doesn't exist I guess.

Food all looks good. That's quite a cookout you've got going there.

No picture of lawnmower...doesn't exist I guess.

Look closely through the "wonderful white" and you will see the awesome 6.5 HP Craftsman Eager I. Bag or Mulch??? wilkat Mod!

Nice hony do list!! Thanks for the pron! Eats look awesome!!

I would be quite content to eat some of all of that, as long as I did not have to help cut that HUGE yard... Nice job!

who gonna eat all that? sure looks good

looks like the egg has a leak at about 11:30

Nice lookin' chix brother smoker! :biggrin: So...who are you feeding all that grub to? Are the frat boys comin' over?

the darker color on the gasket at about 11:30 looks like hot gasses have been escaping there... i could be wrong

100_3000.jpg

Those birds look like they're have a nice little social gathering. :biggrin:

Thats a ton of delicious looking food. Block party or something?

the darker color on the gasket at about 11:30 looks like hot gasses have been escaping there... i could be wrong
My Rutland looks like that at 12:00 where the two ends meet, but it doesn't leak there. I guess the fiberglass just soaks up the smoke right there. :confused:

I think that mower is a photochop. :tongue: All smoke & mirrors. :biggrin:

It is the Rutland gasket where the ends meet, there is no way to keep them from fraying and its just a bit of the cement. My other Egg looks the same too! I'm very keen on aligning them, as the demo was not, which caused me to lose both gaskets right off the bat.

291* on that bird!! Wow thats hot! :lol:

Looks great. I love the rotisserie attachment.

Those birds look excellent!! Sure would like to find a rotisserie.

Back