View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 08:01 PM   #10
cueball21
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Bob, aka, Uncle

I generally prep and rub pork butts/shoulders the night before I plan to smoke them and keep then in the reefer overnight.

On occasions, I've not been able to smoke them the next day (bad weather, family emergencies, whatever) and left them in the reefer for up to 3 days without ill effect. I wouldn't advise that as a rule, but it certainly didn't harm the pork.
“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of HappinessThat to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their JUST Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the RIGHT of the People to alter or to abolish it and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.” . . . -2nd paragraph, US Declaration of Independence

Now you know 'the thing.'

Bob's yer uncle!
cueball21 is online now   Reply With Quote