Thai Green Chicken Curry-(pr0n, not Q)

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Spotted the right kind of vegetables and then some fresh, never frozen chook drumsticks so it all come together!!

Probably the most famous Thai dish, but there is a big difference between it in Thailand, and another big difference from Thai restaurants in Thailand and countryside cooking!

IMG_8897_zpsxhge2l6d.jpg

IMG_8899_zpsvvqntcg9.jpg

IMG_8901_zps9txvnasg.jpg

Thai Green Chicken Curry!

:yo:

Niiiiiice! It's bedtime for me....but now I'm hungry. YOU HAVE CAUSED ME TO GO TO BED HUNGRY!!! Damn you!!

Cue the music....."In the arms of the angels......":heh::heh:

Last edited:
Man that had to taste good! Looks delicious Buccs, great cookin'!

It's been a long, long time since I had some quality Thai Chicken Green Curry... and damn, that takes the cake.

Nice cook, Bucc... seriously envious here...

I gotta be missing something:confused:..............I've looked and looked and I can't find the "green Chicken":crazy::rolleyes:.

But it sure looks like a very fine dish.........gimee, gimee, gimee!:clap2:

Love your cookin' Buccs.

KC

That looks real nice buccs!!! I drool everytime you post up Asian food*! :thumb:

(*well, with other things you post, too, just the Asian food really makes the puddles form!)

Looks outstanding. Recipe?

Okay, I will send you some recipes that I think you will be able to source ingredients for.
It won't be the same as mine because even here where Asian ingredients are plentiful, it is only rarely I can get the stuff used in this dish.
I promise it will be really awesome tho!:thumb:

Okay, I will send you some recipes that I think you will be able to source ingredients for.
It won't be the same as mine because even here where Asian ingredients are plentiful, it is only rarely I can get the stuff used in this dish.
giphy.gif

While you are handing out recipes, got anything for a Panang Curry or a Massaman Curry? :becky:

Me too, please, but I'd also like to see the uncensored version just in case. We have a bunch of asain markets around the Chicago area.

While you are handing out recipes, got anything for a Panang Curry or a Massaman Curry? :becky:

Those would be nice, too :-D

Back