View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #39
Clay-b-que
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscaloosaQ View Post
Matt we had a blast.... so so much fun... the cool part for me is that cooker went to an amazing guy and pitmaster.... I still don't get the comment they guy made about our cookers the other day.. saying the straightback model looked like it was made in our backyard out of scrap metal.... I wish I had never commented back to him... we are very far from perfect as is everyone... he was right it was made in my backyard where our new shop is....but not quite out of scrap metal.... in any event ..... I love your cooker and it was a cooking machine... that satisfies me.... to know it worked as planned.... thx for all the nice comments..... can't wait to see all the cool cooks your going to do.... I'm sure I'll see u again next year same time.... same place... and possibllly in New York end of August...... smoke on brother!!!!!
You are a master and a gentleman! Anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about! I have never met you but consider you a friend. Your pits and your nature are genuine. Smoke on! Hope you had safe travels and can't wait to see the next build....Matt you are a lucky man with that pit!

Thanks from: --->