Happy Friday Brethren...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Howdy folks...the usual Friday Night Steaks tonight..not sure what the butcher has just yet. Saturday is open...Sunday I'm finally gonna get to smoke some salmon! :p Have a great weekend all! :biggrin:

It's Friday so that means pizza on the Egg!
Tomorrow - I feel like some brisket... or ribs.. or brisket AND ribs...

Nothing at home this weekend, but we're off to a gathering with friends and helping cook up a lot of hot dogs for a non-profit fundraiser lunch.

Brisket and a Butt for a party I'm not invited to (all women). Probably fire up the other WSM here in an hour or so to do a chuckie, fatty, maybe some country style ribs if the price is right. Maybe some beans. Maybe a steak. Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Smoked Salmon tonight, spares and butt tomorrow, and Pizzas on Sunday afternoon.
(Beer aplenty:-D) Good weekend to all.

Tonight 2 butts, 1/4 pig....tomorrow rack babyback and a rack of spares!!

Not sure about tonight, brats maybe.

A couple of butts and spares tomorrow, along with Kerri's beans and various and sundry other sides.

Maybe some ABTs, fatties, and a brisket on Sunday!

A brisket very early AM, then a couple racks of ribs for Saturday night. Sunday is wings and thighs. Oh, tonight is pepper bacon wrapped filets, with big lobster tails. Far from a typical week-end around here.

Finally I get to post my weekend cook.....:)_

Will be doing a 12#Brisket,a 93 Butt and a Fattie or so...Momma's going away for the week and I get to play. Am going to practise on my Yardbird too:rolleyes:

I'll get the camera out and send some kwel pics:wink:

Start tomorrow morn and burn as long as I can stand it this week.:shock:

Later Bretheren and SMOKE HAPPY :)-

Busy weekend here, so the grill will come out and it will be steaks tonight and probably MORE steaks tomorrow night. I scored some more ground venison today in trade for some pulled pork butt, so I'll probably be mixing that with sausage and making fatties sometime, but doubt it will be this weekend. I also want to thaw out a pack of ground goat and try mixing that up with sausage. So I might end up doing lots of fatties as a whole-smoker deal.

A friend who is also addicted to the thin blue is going to a military commissary tonight, and he says he can score me baby backs for puny money, so I tossed him a $20 and said buy as many as that will buy, and if you go over some, I'll pay ya. Based on what I know of commissary prices, I might get four times as many as at the store for that $20. So next weekend might be baby backs and fatties.

But this weekend will be grilled ribeyes and baked taters. A simple meal that I can eat over and over, for sure! Unless I grab some chicken leg quarters...

My first batch of Moink balls are sitting in the fridge, wrapped and dusted. And while I wait for the time to toss them in, a pair of beer can chickens are already perched inside my UDS. This is also a first for me.

Tomorrow is Moink balls for a party of friends, so tonight is my dress rehearsal...

Back