View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #56
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
I believe that Sam's and Wal mart know about demographics....

I also thank them for the opportunity that didnt exist before....

I understand as a promoter of a limited field contest that you will upset many people some who weren't planning on competing anyways....there are 25 contests at the beginning and 50 states....you cant please everybody. I have a hard time with the irate responses..Im glad they dont read these forums.

I think the reason why Southern California was left out is because many of the teams including ours just used it as a KCBS contest with no plans to advance even if we did (and we qualified and bailed)....Albuquerque was a bad weekend for us....Queen Mary contest in long beach and fell on mothers day and two of our team mates have kids under the age of two...
The year before they ended up in sacramento having to go down to the 13th place finisher to make it work. I think California brought the no contest here on ourselves.
The only thing I'd disagree with is Sam's reading these forums. I can guarantee, even without being told, that their IT department is aware of what is said about them. They have more than ample resources, and to not do so would be foolish. Wal-Mart/Sam's does strike me as being foolish very often when it comes to business.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote