*** ADMIN NOTE *** NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN? I call BS!

Sorry if I have missed something, but is there a page as to where people can go to test sending pics. without them being available on the threads or post ?

You can test in the Techie section...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

When you are done just met a moderator know and we can delete the thread.

There is also a post in the Stickies there with detailed instructions on how to post pictures.

Well, I would be glad to send some pics if I knew how to send them. I've go to admit that I'm a dumbass when it comes to techy things. So, "splain" to me how it's done.

Well, I would be glad to send some pics if I knew how to send them. I've go to admit that I'm a dumbass when it comes to techy things. So, "splain" to me how it's done.

See my post above yours. Step-by-step instructions are in the Techie section of the forum

I'm sure there are a few of us that need a PHD in the tech department. Including myself. I'm still looking for the phd button. As in
"P"ush"
"H"ere"
"D"ummy
Lol I Hope this brings a few laughs to the fellow brethren

yeah pics are always nice to see but I know how it goes. I know sometimes when i cook, by the time the food is done,m I am ready to eat! Sometimes a photo op is not part of the equation that day.

09a7c56a1f4e3c899cf98089a47e0340.jpg

I’m an amateur by far but figured I’d give this thread a bump with a photo. Country style pork ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back