View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 06:53 PM   #20
AKMIMNAK
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Back Maniac View Post
This is the continuation of the Harry Soo video where we focused on setting up the cooker and the actual cook itself. You know it's kinda funny. That day was so chaotic and we were shooting for 5 different channels. You combine that with the fact that Harry talks pretty fast and we had 3 different projects going at once and I really didn't appreciate how MUCH great info Harry was putting into the videos. He covered all the bases really well.

Just to add some more info based on some feedback I got last time. This video shows how we set up the cooker, lit it, managed the cook, foiled, etc. It's also not as long as it seems because a good percentage of the video is him answering questions about how he ended up on pit masters, his life, and some of the pet projects he is working on.

https://youtu.be/hSEI1mc97Ss

On a personal note, I want to thank you guys for the support you've shown me over the last 2.5 years. This whole "Harry Soo" thing very surreal to me. To go from him being a guy a admired on TV to a friend I could reach out to with a BBQ question is incredibly humbling. I have no delusions about why that's happened and it's because of the support I've gotten. The brethren have supported me since the beginning. Thank you.
As a guy with a small new BBQ channel, I look up to guys like you in the same way you look up to guys like Harry. So thanks for not forgetting about a time when you were a new channel, and for giving back and helping guys like me. I greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that, Justin.

Thanks from:--->