You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-24-2020

I cooked these insanely hot brats on his drum at the STL Bash. That's probably why he had to give it away. :shock:

Yes, the F-bombs were so hot, the nuclear fallout was lingering into everything I tried to cook after that. :heh:

Last edited:
Anyone care to provide an address so I can send some rub for you fellas to try out on some ribs?

I think I just got the tracking info on Czarbecue's rub he is sending to the Bash!!
Thanks! :mrgreen:

Y'all better be sure to setup your cookers in the "Front Yard"!. I'll be working, so it's a no go for me. I'd really like to make it to one of these as it is only a few hours drive from my place.

Y'all better be sure to setup your cookers in the "Front Yard"!. I'll be working, so it's a no go for me. I'd really like to make it to one of these as it is only a few hours drive from my place.

If you like, I'll call your boss and invite him/her to the Bash! :mrgreen:

mod.gif
Wow! 9 DAYS left till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash
mod.gif

Starting to look like I might not attend. I can't do that drive, and it doesn't sound like my wife wants to do it. If nobody local is doing a down and back on Saturday, I will have to look at getting someone the Inkbird thermometer that was donated to give away at the [cancelled] last bash or save the giveaway until the nest Spring bash.

Right now I'm not sure if I'll be attending either. Have had a rough time with my final round of immunotherapy and will be seeing my doctor Wednesday. Should definitely know something then.

Right now I'm not sure if I'll be attending either. Have had a rough time with my final round of immunotherapy and will be seeing my doctor Wednesday. Should definitely know something then.

Maybe we can find someone to taxi us down while we sleep and then bring us home. :oops:

Shelly and I are headed to Kelley and Bruce's place on Thursday evening.
Then drive up to the Bash Saturday morning.
Then head back home around 4:00.
I sure hope both of you can make it. :mrgreen:

Everyone bring hand sanitizer and a mask. I don't think we need to wear a mask outdoors but just in case the authorities show up. You know... like beer in a koozie. Plus I think it would be cool to take a quick group covid pic so we can look back and remember 2020.

I'll bring hand soap for the bathrooms.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back