The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

Royal Oak 15.4-lb Charcoal Briquettes at Lowes 42% off $4.00 a bag lots in stock around here just filled the back of the Jeep. https://brickseek.com/p/royal-oak-ridge-premium-charcoal/301556#in-store-offers

CCeS4Nsl.jpg

I'm eating some wings cooked with it right now, has really good flavor bit more pronounced than the Kingsford Pro I have been using and there was more smoke when initially lit but all in I'm very happy with it and my taste buds are telling me I like it better with chicken.

I'm hitching up the cargo trailer in the am and hitting the area stores until I run out of room in it at this price I can use as much as I can get.

I'm eating some wings cooked with it right now, has really good flavor bit more pronounced than the Kingsford Pro I have been using and there was more smoke when initially lit but all in I'm very happy with it and my taste buds are telling me I like it better with chicken.

I'm hitching up the cargo trailer in the am and hitting the area stores until I run out of room in it at this price I can use as much as I can get.

Thanks for the info Bob! I'll see if I can find it here!

Thanks for the info Bob! I'll see if I can find it here!

I just went out and checked the kettle, 1.5 hours after being lit there is a really nice hot usable coal bed left still I went from liking this stuff to loving it!

It made some tasty wings with better color and flavor than what I have been getting with Kingsford, I added a few briquettes to take this pic shows the size and shape.

qT3mY9ml.jpg

I just went out and checked the kettle, 1.5 hours after being lit there is a really nice hot usable coal bed left still I went from liking this stuff to loving it!

It made some tasty wings with better color and flavor than what I have been getting with Kingsford, I added a few briquettes to take this pic shows the size and shape.

qT3mY9ml.jpg

Wow! Looks great Bob! I'll definitely have to give it a try. Thank again! :grin:

I have 30 or 40 bags of different types that I like in different cookers. I'll grab a few bags. All the stores around me have over 100 each. Thanks Bob!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back