Did You Ever Receive a "Zero" in a Throwdown? Then Proudly Post Your Zeros HERE!

Fusion Throwdown
FR1zrB6.jpg

This one was my best tasting zero entry

I selected a throw down and no one entered...does that count lol. :oops:

Actually, the Throwdown Category you selected, "Hometown Flavors" is the FIRST Throwdown in our history that never received a single entry. Not sure why - we kept the Qtalk thread announcement on page one most of the time, perhaps it was due to Easter/spring thaw when we get a big drop in participation....

Actually, the Throwdown Category you selected, "Hometown Flavors" is the FIRST Throwdown in our history that never received a single entry. Not sure why - we kept the Qtalk thread announcement on page one most of the time, perhaps it was due to Easter/spring thaw when we get a big drop in participation....

I never entered that due to Rehab, I would have thought heaps of entries of Rib,Brisket and pulled pork, go figger

Howell melons are out of season, that's my excuse.:becky:

First time throwing down--first zero. Lookin at it now, this pork loin kinda looks like a damn loaf of bread, so no surprise I got the zippo hung around my neck. Reading this little zero thread pushed me to enter the TD. Fun to try anyway. I'll be back....

x2PoFK9l.jpg

I enter for the fun of it and because I'm proud of what I've done. The comments are the real reward.

First time throwing down--first zero. Lookin at it now, this pork loin kinda looks like a damn loaf of bread, so no surprise I got the zippo hung around my neck. Reading this little zero thread pushed me to enter the TD. Fun to try anyway. I'll be back....

x2PoFK9l.jpg
With as big as the field was for the Kettle Throwdown, it was bound to happen to someone. Feel honored that you got one right out of the gate and now have it out of the way. It used to be fairly difficult to get a Zero but it seems to be easier lately.

Thanks for
RBOrgoZ.gif

As far as the Zero thread goes, if I could eat nothing but the Zero's in this thread I'd be a very happy guy.

I always figured it had to do with the quality of the people I was associating with.:becky:

My $64 0

must have been photo quality because it was not taste or tenderness
0C3p4BGh.jpg

Tom, anytime you want to make me a steak I will try my best to be there.

Back