Hello Again, All. It's been awhile.

JohnMcD348

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Lot's of catching up to do. My life has been too busy for the last few years to really keep up and come back like I used to every day to post and socialize and keep up with my friends.

Life just got in the way.

So, still working as many hours as I can at the Hospital, which doesn't leave a lot of time except the occasional weekend to play and cook. But, typically, most of that time, for the past few years has been taken up with my son, who's now 15, he was 2 when I first joined here, and a very active sports player. From the time he was 5, until he was 13, he played Baseball. Nearly every weekend was spent at the ball parks. 3 years ago, he got interested in Archery and that's taken us to a whole different level. He's gone from Archery to other shooting sports. He now competes in Shotgun, Rifle, and Muzzle loading, along with Archery to boot.

I occasionally find time to do a rack of ribs or a Butt. On special long weekends, I'll try my hand at a Brisket. But I really miss the time and I spent here with you all.

I miss you folks and hope to be getting back here a little more in the future.

John

Welcome back, John! Hoping you’re able to find a work/family balance that’ll allow you to spend a bit more time here w/ the brethren and sistren! Many of us understand “busy”... sometimes way to BUSY! This place can be pretty therapeutic for overly busy people :)

Welcome home Big John.

Amazing how those kiddos grow up.

Still have the StudeDera?

TIM

Welcome back, our kids are and should be our first priority.

Welcome home Big John.

Amazing how those kiddos grow up.

Still have the StudeDera?

TIM

I do. As a matter of fact, I just dug it out of the shed yesterday. I'll be using it and my BSKD to do a Bunch of Butts in the coming week for the wife. I never did build them both together like I'd planned

Back