View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
hav
is one Smokin' Farker

Cool Good news and bad news...(pron)

I have some good news and bad news for the Brethren.

The good…

I was asked by my mother in-law to smoke some meat for her 70th birthday. I purchased 2 Butts and 3 racks of Loin Back Ribs from BJ’s, as well as 2 whole roasters.

Both the Butts and the Ribs were rubbed with John Henry’s Sugar Maple Rub and smoked in my drum along with regular KF & Pecan Wood.

The chickens were rubbed with John Henry’s Texas Chicken Tickler and roasted beer can style using a Mojo marinade along with KF & Hickory.

Butts after removing from the cooler, wrapped in foil and towels.

Pulled pork heaven!

Now the bad news…

That’s all I have , I could not get any more photos of the finished Ribs or Chicken. Everyone wanted to eat right away, my family started helping me out and next thing I know, I couldn’t even get a plated picture.

I owe you one folks one, but let me tell you, those darn ribs were amazing. I never tried the chicken but was told it too was fantastic.

One more thing, did someone mess with the Photobucket settings? My photos usually show up a lot bigger.
14" Table Top Kettle Grill; Turkey Fryer; [B][I][COLOR=red]Rapid-Fire-Red[/COLOR][/I][/B] Thermapen!; [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]Mini, Small, Medium & Large BGE![/I][/B][/COLOR]
hav is offline   Reply With Quote