56in blackstone, $138 and change

steelarz47

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
You brothers did it to me again:mmph: Wallyworld was clearing out their 28in blackstones, so I got in line with three of em loaded on a cart to checkout; nooow wallet darn(G version). Luckily had two crisp hundred dollar bill in my pocket, thanks mom no meds for u this week(kidding). Long story short they had to take one off my cart, anybody ever snatch a sucker from a two year old it's not a pleasant picture:mad2: I am a barbaholic, just can't let these deals alone, they just keep festering. Well I said my peace:biteme:

I checked my local WM the other day, there were 12 still at $99, if they come down to what some of you guys are seeing, I will pull the trigger!

These are back to $169 or so at my local WM. Where are you guys located that they're $80? Jeeeeeeeez......

Nice score!!! I want to get one but not willing to go to Walmart this time of year in my area.

you got at first I thought they were making a huge Blackstone :shocked:
Same here! I was thinking "That's some serious real estate right there!".

it is some serious real estate, with or without a little duct tape:p
none of the stores on my side of town had them at all, the far side had them $99 tempting but one more call bye the highway $69 more than I could bear, you could scrap them for more. Merry Christmas to me and all the rest of the brethren !!! SMOKE ON !!!

Good score!

Unfortunately, the Walmart in my area has not had Blackstone cookers for at least the past three months.

Bruce

Go get 'em. :becky:

M7ydB0Lh.jpg

I was like...."that farker better not be making a typo and it's actually a 36".

Then I was like, "OK, that is a sweet deal, but now I do want a 56 inch blackstone!".:mmph:

^^^

Holy Smokes, the one by work shows 20 available at $50. :shock: I don't need one but they'd make great gifts.

Back