Prime Rib on the Weber Q~!!! (pic's)

GammaRei

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
First time Prime Rib on the Weber Q~!!!!

photobucket-3624-1325393494293.jpg

2011-12-31_21-41-38_926.jpg

2011-12-31_22-14-00_329.jpg

2011-12-31_22-37-03_559.jpg

2011-12-31_22-39-21_751.jpg

- G

Using the "Q"

Nice way to inprovise. The Weber Q's are very versatile. I see that you used some cast iron as a pan. Great idea, keeps the greese from the Prime Rib away from the Q. Ihave used something similiar to fry chicken with. The Aussie BBQ forum has several different posts on the different ways to use your Q...

Beautiful looking roast. You should get lessons from Landarc, ^^^, above on how to turn your meat and juice beet red/purple.

Thanks Everyone~!!!!

Nice way to inprovise. The Weber Q's are very versatile. I see that you used some cast iron as a pan. Great idea, keeps the greese from the Prime Rib away from the Q. Ihave used something similiar to fry chicken with. The Aussie BBQ forum has several different posts on the different ways to use your Q...

Yeah Last year I had a fire to deal with which sucked. I wanted to make sure that the fat stayed away from the fire. I was goin to use aluminum foil when I realized that I had a 12 inch cast iron pan in the non functioning oven. ..

A little horseradish and a cold beer and mmmmmm........making me hungry:clap2:

Dangit. .. I forgot the Horseradsih. ..

Beautiful looking roast. You should get lessons from Landarc, ^^^, above on how to turn your meat and juice beet red/purple.

Purple you say???

- G

the q comes through. i don't think it could come out any better from the pics.

Red and juicy rules!

I recently went to a restaurant that was highly touted as the best in the area.

I ordered rare and it came out medium well!!

Terrible!!

Rare or be square!!

Back