Tried scamming me twice this week.

My inbox has been flooded with them. I don't work in the food industry either. They must have bots trolling websites for email addresses associated with food. I do blog about food.

This is pretty sad, first they are trying to scam us with winning lottery tickets and sending us checks now they want our food...and to scam us....thanks for sharing. "We require 150% deposit "....

I dont read stuff like that my email filter just tosses it away. I really should start reading them.. man some are quite funny.

Thats funny I got a call this week and never heard of that TTD, but got a Voice mail from a lady with a mans name (guess the lady was the interpreter) and they where asking me about grills .... I returned the call they patched me through and they kept saying they would like more info and want to order one ...even said they already had one but was smaller and some how could not even tell me the brand ? I just told them to send me a email and when I got home I would forward them some info .... Never heard from them but I am sure the next thing would of been like described ...

Crazy stuff I did not even put it together until reading this I just kept thinking what a odd call that was ...

Back