But Honey... It followed me home, Part 2 :)

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These darned things are the Lays Potato Chips of grills :-D :shock: :becky:

BFD84082-410_F-4_EAB-8_FA0-25_FED9_E22_ACD.jpg

900_FB122-424_B-4_BAE-_AA19-81383477677_C.jpg

If you find yourself with more PK's in the family than you can handle, I might be able to open my home to foster one or 2.

Just trying to help. :thumb:

Congrats! Those grills follow you home like stray cats follow the fishmonger.

PK360x2=:biggrin1:

I have one in the standard silver color and have difficulty keeping it clean/unstained on the outside. Anyone know a good way to clean the PK360? I've tried hot water and soap but it doesn't entirely removes baked on drippings/sauce. Sometimes wonder if the graphite color would show less stains...

Come on Ron! A black one is following me home shortly as well. :-D I've had my eye on one for a while and this did it.

One question tiki shevles or not? I meant teak. :laugh:

Last edited:
The black shelves are nice since they will handle up to 500 degrees, but the surface is textures, so they are hard to clean. I would love to have teak, but the additional cost has kept me away, so far :rolleyes:

The black shelves are nice since they will handle up to 500 degrees, but the surface is textures, so they are hard to clean. I would love to have teak, but the additional cost has kept me away, so far :rolleyes:

Hey Capt'n Ron, what's the approximate dimensions of those shelves?

So far?? :laugh::laugh:

Thank you!

Back