A Few Quick Weeknight Cooks

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
My cousin and her kid staying with me temporarily while she's dealing with some personal BS and trying to regroup. Along with giving her some advice, direction and to cheer things up a bit I've been cooking a lot more during the week.

Redhead has been the most used grill since I've bought it and is perfect for weeknight tasks especially

4ve5UIBh.jpg

One of the nights I did flap steaks each seasoned different

MB79iMWh.jpg

Quick sear and off

El2Ltc5h.jpg

Carne Crosta for myself :becky:

uxoz28ch.jpg

Another night I did tri tips. These are really good

NvdxCwCh.jpg

Gcr9Rfeh.jpg

Seasoned with as you see

EQmBPpKh.jpg

While the rubs sweated through I put my new toy to use :heh:

rxxFjDsh.jpg

SMSd3mbh.jpg

Fries looking mighty fine

84Icywnh.jpg

Oh yeah

FsinITth.jpg

90ne1ydh.jpg

FyR6ky5h.jpg

To change things up I did chicken another night on the gasser :shocked:

pV0EIZih.jpg

CI taters

Z1nQIqYh.jpg

Gasser puts out some mean chicken

AalgV9Uh.jpg

One night I had more company so I did assortment of kabobs. Beef, lamb, wild boar and pork shoulder

6bhC1SOh.jpg

LoSTiwvh.jpg

SL0yK0Vh.jpg

ph2kzRNh.jpg

Lamb chops last

s2ACUgsh.jpg

That slow N SEAR though :becky:

YXSBgTTh.jpg

axoWAYph.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Everything looks great! Cheered me up, just looking at it. Those fry cutters are fantastic, even better, if you have a place to mount it on the wall. If you think your gasser makes good chicken, wait until you get a chance to cook some on the Yoder.

Wow that is some great looking grub there. I'm headed to Costco business center Sunday so we will see what finds it's way into my cart...

Awesome lookin cooks! I have been using my slow and sear almost exclusively the last 2
months in my performer. Is that a drip pan with foil over it or a drip and griddle you have alongside?

Looks great as usual neighbor!

What is going on in that first pic? and what clear beverage is in the small glass next to the beer on Chicken night?

Good for you taking care of Family
:thumb:

All of that looks just plain awesome, Sako! Especially the last plated shot with the meat all crispy and such. :hungry:

Also glad to hear you're being so supportive of your cousin - I'm sure she really appreciates it.

That's an amazing thing you are doing here. Good cooks and even better person! You're saving lives one stomach at a time. Let me know when I need to book my LA flight, I need to advice too now :grin:

Grub that kind will make anyone feel better!! Keep the kind coming and way to be there for your cuz!!!

Back