• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ribs on the Pellet Pro

Great looking ribs...please...tell me more about this "Spamanal" creature you all speak of???
It's just the low sodium Spam that you cross cut but not all the way thru. I season my half, the wife likes hers plain. Cook until you like the color/bark.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those ribs are unbelievable!!! I don't even need to taste them. Nice work! Would love to know more about your rub. Also, did you ever wrap?

Those ribs are unbelievable!!! I don't even need to taste them. Nice work! Would love to know more about your rub. Also, did you ever wrap?
Thanks! A tiny bit of cayenne, Williams Rib Tickler, tiny bit of course black pepper and a little Fiesta Rib Rub. I never wrap. I only add the pepper if i don't see enough on the ribs from the Rib Tickler and only put cayenne on the top.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You guys all have some fantastic looking ribs! Way to go! :clap: I like using my pellet cooker for all kinds of Q, including ribs.

Killer stuff Paul! IMO the best ribs are off the pellet grill. I've had amazing results ever since getting the pooper.

EM1AEvH.jpg

8cEqaTxh.jpg

SSV3 - Pellet is better than hanging on your Hunsaker? Yikes, they must be good, because mine on the Vortex are killer.

Please educate me. Maybe I need a pellet pooper for a Christmas present!

Back