What ya Drinking today?

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The obvious question is what are you eating today. But, it wouldn't be Christmas without a bottle of wine, a few beers, or cocktails.

Whatcha drinkin?

Absolute & Cranberry to start here. Then moved to a California Shiraz in my new crystal decanter.

Let's just say I'm feeling no pain.:icon_bigsmil

right now im on my 24oz Monster energy drink.... but as soon as im with the family... itll be red wine all the way.... until my poker game tonight.... thats alllllllll brewskies

Drinking

I'm having a nice shot or two or three of wild turkey 101

Alka Seltzer..... Over did it last evening....It feels like the atomic bomb is going off in my stomach. Pepto Bismol didn't work and the drug store isn't open.

Sawdustguy said:
Alka Seltzer..... Over did it last evening....It feels like the atomic bomb is going off in my stomach. Pepto Bismol didn't work and the drug store isn't open.

Baking soda and warm water. It worked for Archie Bunker.

we'll smoke u said:
Vick's Non-Drowsey DayQuil. I fill like chit.

Same fine dirnks at our house, Plus Advil cold and sinus, added to your list. Man do I feel like crap.

..Dos Equis early with ham sandwiches ... Korbel Extra Dry with ham steak dinner. Man that whole ham is a challenge for two people !!

Merry Christmas!

Sunny Delight, Ice Tea then coffee. To much fudge I feel like a walking turd.

Jim Beam and Diet Coke. My mom gave me a couple of the 1/2 gallons of that sweet nectar.

Bloody Marys for breakfast- Australian shiraz this afternoon and on into the evening.

The gin bit me hard last night....mostly coffee today.....a few beers this evening to get my head right.

Ive been on Maker's and Coke since about 3PM. I'll be looking to get horizontal soon.

Just got home from an all-afternoon long Non-Alcholic family affair. I am now in the middle of a very large and very icy Teton Glacier Potato Vodka.
Feeling better already.

sampling a few microbrews that I got a 12 pack of for christmas. Assorted ones...some i havent worked up the kahuna's to try yet..like the blueberry ale and the chili beer, but so far so good :)

Back