BBQ Brethren Exclusive! -- Oakridge BBQ New Prototype Give-Away!!

Mine was supposed to come in Monday but tracking says it's getting delivered today. :becky: Off to the store for some wangs.

And I have both my bros coming in today so great panel of judges in taste and can't wait to get their take on the rub also.

Tracking says Out for delivery.
Regular mail came and went.
To arrive by 9pm

Thanks again, Mike. Got mine today. It smells and tastes great.
Heading to the store for some chicken thighs...

Got mine today! Wife loves pho so will try this week!!!
Thanks Mike can’t wait to try it!!!

Got mine today, first test cook will be on some chicken wings for lunch tomorrow. Smells and tastes great, can’t wait to see how those flavors develop with some heat and fat :thumb:

Pork belly is thawing out for a cook tomorrow. I intended to make the Pho, but didn't read the full 3 ingredients on the list, and only bought the proper stock :doh: I'll Pho it up when I get the noodles.

Thanks Mike for the great opportunity! I really appreciate what you have put together here, and the great writeup that was included with it.

Oh man! First taste test screams Pho. I love it.

Mixed it in with some avocado oil and slathered it all over some wings. Sitting in the marinade as we speak. They're going on the grill soon.

Oh man! First taste test screams Pho. I love it.

Mixed it in with some avocado oil and slathered it all over some wings. Sitting in the marinade as we speak. They're going on the grill soon.

Q0unMyt.gif

So now that this new rub is being delivered..... what is the consensus on the Beta Tester Mega Thread? Should we just continue this thread with test run results and comments, or start a new thread. One or the other would sure be better than 100 individual review threads.

Someone start a mega thread. I'm in the middle of other cooks but I like the rub. Will elaborate later.

Wings seasoned with Saigon 21 and hoisin dipping sauce on the side. Fresh chopped mint garnish to complement the Pho flavors.

e5zHDICh.jpg

Back