Nephews 2nd Backyard Comp in FL 2020 Edition

So awesome! What a great day and story. I just can't get this one thought out of my head... if only they had a better teacher. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Just kidding. You know I love you brother! I can't wait until your tiny humans start competing.

Sorry if I offended anyone but someone's it's hard to contain these stupid thoughts in my head. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol, I question that too.

I was coincidentally talking with another of their uncles and thought what if I had told them more during boxing vs just keeping my mouth shut and letting things not be perfect because they need to learn.......and too many white claws got in the way of me making good choices anyways.

Each box could have used tightening up a good bit.......and they didn't get perfect appearance scores..........and only got past by one tenth of a point.......

Luckily they don't know how to over analyze bbq scores yet. Something I won't teach them :).

Late to the party but what an excellent story.
When I saw the boxes, I thought they were gonna do pretty well.
But damn, RGC that's farkin amazing!

Congratulations to the boys and their druncle!

Great cook guys ! wish would known this we were littery almost neighbors at comp. Yall really did great. We finished 4th overall , we are Keepin it Smokin , we had 1st place ribs call. Would have love to meet you Jason always follow you adventures on here. My name jason as well lol. Hope see yall at another FBA event !

Great post Jason, Kudos to your nephews, everything looked amazing.

Back