What the hell is this?

It’s a tumor. Found more often around the spine of hooves animals. Seen it before meet tue blackstrap of deer

"It's not a toomah!" A. Schwarzenegger - I couldn't resist.

Costco was great to me when I bought some Prime Prime Beef that was mispriced. Sent photos and got more than fairly comped with gift cards on next visit. Was A1 customer service.

That is an abscess.Caused by a injury, most of the time you can see something on the outside that gives it away kinda like a lite white hard divot and its cut out at the processing plant sometimes not its too deep.just cut about 2 inches all the way around it with a clean knife the rest of the meat is fine

You wouldn't need to "smell it" you'd know the 2nd it was sliced out. I'm with smokeyy, cut around it or take the time to return it. If it was near me I would return it.

Dang.... That could make one lose his appetite for lamb ever again. Is there counseling or a safe space that someone like Av8er can go to?

I'd take it back and go for a re-do.

LOL.. Makes me wanna go vegan!!! Damn it... I just stocked two freezers full of meat!!! j/k!

Anyways.. Damn.. what a picture.. I have no clue what that is.. but i'm sure the whole thread covered that already.

Back