What the hell is this?

I have deboned alot of cows in my life and it is a abses I seen that alot in my 20 years of deboning beef

Whoa, I've done a lot of field dressing and butchering and I've never seen anything that color, and from the photo it has a smooth texture?? Glands, cysts, and even some foreign bodies might look like a chicken gizzard, but that is weird.

Was it domestic lamb or imported? No need to return the meat itself, just take the tag. I recently bought some fresh turkey breasts that had turned and my market gave me 1.5 times the value in store credit.

Whoa, I've done a lot of field dressing and butchering and I've never seen anything that color, and from the photo it has a smooth texture?? Glands, cysts, and even some foreign bodies might look like a chicken gizzard, but that is weird.

Was it domestic lamb or imported? No need to return the meat itself, just take the tag. I recently bought some fresh turkey breasts that had turned and my market gave me 1.5 times the value in store credit.

It was from Australia! It had a pudding consistency. Very odd!!!! Shoulda smoked it and made a dip out of it. :heh::puke:

Dang.... That could make one lose his appetite for lamb ever again. Is there counseling or a safe space that someone like Av8er can go to?

I'd take it back and go for a re-do.

Yeah, I don’t think I will go for lamb again.

It was from Australia! It had a pudding consistency. Very odd!!!! Shoulda smoked it and made a dip out of it. :heh::puke:

That puts a whole new meaning to the term 'sheep dip'.

All legs have a Gland in them
Maybe it was infected.
Give it to a mongrel workmate

never seen that before.

See Adams linked to it, :thumb:

Just crossed Lamb off my "to BBQ" bucket list....:shock:

Put it back on the list... that's a rare find. Lamb is good, besides 20,000 coyotes can't be wrong. :mrgreen:

StZW2x4.jpg

Back