View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 08:46 PM   #89
Fwismoker
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClarke44 View Post
If you have an extra grate it would probably sear easier setting it up like you did Bob, but if you don't the video shows grilling can definitely be done.
You're exactly right Andrew. Not that i matters but a standard UDS can do the identical same thing but it's just not as effective as it should be or as efficient as a regular grill like a kettle.

Anyone can do what i did to hang meat..I took a cooking grate ( I got a cheapie from Meijer) and cut out the bars except for the ones by the handle and hung rebar from handle side to handle side....the 22.5 I can do 3 rebars exactly like Chicken in a Barrel in Hawaii does. Point being these barrel cookers can be made to do everything but it's just some (as an example) like the BP can grill better. ( or like Bob's setup) Just what i like about the BP is because it's a bigger drum the outer is bigger for indirect cooking.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->