View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:26 PM   #36
jermoQ
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Jeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rib Rub View Post
I can tell you one thing, I looked it up and watched a quick video on you tube and I can tell by looking at the slider to make that a direct cooking grill that it is made by Louisiana grills. I really like that feature allot and it is identical to the same one on the Louisiana grills. The Austin XL has quite a few nice features I like. One I mentioned, also like the pellet dump which is on my Camp Chef, not to mention it has allot room. Mine is a bit smaller where I can get 3 racks on my Camp Chef, but that is about max. I have done two racks and a Boston butt and again I was pretty well maxed. That room will come in handy. The only other thing you really want to find out is if it has any big temp swings. Better grade pellets can help with that, but I am guessing that grill is made by Louisiana grills and they are a pretty good grill. I think you will be pretty happy with that grill.

Pit Boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1lVwcDSTbI
Yes This is a product affiliated with Louisiana Grills. The user manual has Louisiana Grill on it, along with Pit Boss.

Thanks from: --->