View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
lastmajordude
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : Dude

First off listen to what the Boshizzle man says, then do the "BBQ Bandit" biscuit test. I was torn for over a year, had settled on the first used Klose or Gator I could find and then a wonderful Brethren on here sold me his Jambo Backyard.....In fact I'm going to have a "damn the rain" smoke tommorow. I think all the major offsets are wonderful, I just ended up with a Jambo and I love it although EVERY time I cook is a day at school. For info I would ask Boshizzle or CAll Jamie that makes them.....Very nice and knowledgable guy.....hope whatever you end up with makes you happy and your food will make other's very happy.....It cooks really well. The only thing I would like is a single door (which Jamie will do for you) and rubber wheels to move more easily.

Last edited by lastmajordude; 01-11-2013 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: add on......
lastmajordude is offline   Reply With Quote