Celery Seed White BBQ Sauce

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Facebook Link to about a 15 second Tuffy Stone video and Celery Seed White BBQ Sauce. No cooking,https://www.facebook.com/reel/605524688119367?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

no simmering. mix and refrigerate. Don't freeze up on me. I get it, you don't do Facebook. Just guessing but would bet Mr. Stone has this available by Google Search. I get it, you don't do Google either. Try Duck Duck Go. Don't do that either?? Eat your wings dry or mainline dip in Dukes

no simmering. mix and refrigerate. Don't freeze up on me. I get it, you don't do Facebook. Just guessing but would bet Mr. Stone has this available by Google Search. I get it, you don't do Google either. Try Duck Duck Go. Don't do that either?? Eat your wings dry or mainline dip in Dukes

A bit condescending there, Adams. My sauces are fine, thank you very much. Don't really need another one.

Sort of like Chris Lilly's Alabama white sauce, but with celery seeds and garlic instead of the horseyradish.

It's actually pretty good. I use Dukes Mayo, and substitute agave nectar instead of the simple syrup

Celery Seed White Sauce - Tuffy Stone
Yields 2½ cups

This was my first white bbq sauce recipe, that I made. Goes great on all grilled foods. I love it on pork tenderloin and chicken wings.

What you need:

1½ cups mayonnaise
½ cup plus 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
¾ teaspoon granulated garlic
1½ teaspoons celery seed
¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2¼ teaspoons kosher salt
3 teaspoons Simple Syrup (recipe to follow)

What to do:
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together thoroughly. Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use. This sauce will keep, refrigerated, for 3 days.

This sauce will keep, refrigerated, for 3 days.

Why only three days?
With vinegar and citrus it should last longer than that.
The dry ingredients wont cause spoilage, or will they.
Only thing I could see wrong is it might get thinner the longer it sets.

A bit condescending there, Adams. My sauces are fine, thank you very much. Don't really need another one.

Actually, I prefer witty.
However perception is reality.
Didn't mean to hurt your feels.

Will have to check this one out. I like the Alabama white sauce ok- maybe this one will be different enough for me to love it.

I don't do Facebook, my Google- fu is weak...and my sauces are nothing to write about.

Back