• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Our team is getting better ...

Balls Casten

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
better cooks? Well better dressed anyway.
Our t-shirts came in today. I think this is what we have been missing to make our ribs taste better. :mrgreen:
shirt3.jpg

I have about 10 extra, anyone want to swap team shirts? These are sleevless, tagless, coolnet t's.

No sleeves? Now that's cool! I need a shirt that let's me put on a gun show! Cool logo, BTW

tats. Hope it's warm in Mobile and Hammond. Anything over 60 and the sleeveless come out.

Nice shirts Doug! Who made them for ya?

Staples Promotional Products (old K-Products Co out of Orange City, Ia who is a customer of ours) Got a good deal, for the type of shirt, on their odd lots. Thats why they're white.

Ray, do you have any shirts left. I know I tried to get one last year. I'd like to get a nice collection of other teams shirts. That way I can act like I know people. :mrgreen: Kind of a name droper if you will.

BChawg, Do you have one to trade?

I'd like to get a nice collection of other teams shirts. That way I can act like I know people. :mrgreen: Kind of a name droper if you will.
Just throw on the shirt for the awards. As long as it takes guys to walk to the stage you could sweep in and grab the check.

let me get juan

i have a soundside smokers shirt i can switch wit ya. suns out, guns out!

Staples Promotional Products (old K-Products Co out of Orange City, Ia who is a customer of ours) Got a good deal, for the type of shirt, on their odd lots. Thats why they're white.

Ray, do you have any shirts left. I know I tried to get one last year. I'd like to get a nice collection of other teams shirts. That way I can act like I know people. :mrgreen: Kind of a name droper if you will.

BChawg, Do you have one to trade?

I'll have to dig through them and see what we got but I'm sure we have a few xxl left.

Back