View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #17
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Wow... That's all I can say... Phil and I put out the challange and Shane and I got free haircuts...

You all make me SOOOOO proud to be a member here. From the first day I signed on to Cattle Call to this moment, I have always been proud to be a Brethren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
dont be thanking me guys... it was a challenge from Divemaster that started it, and then he threw TXschutte under the bus with him. You all stepped up to the plate, I was just the one who posted it. :)
I remember it well... Our first auction and Phil and I were bidding on the same quilt to give it to Carmella... Both of us shooting to be called the "Best On-Line Uncle"... Getting Shane to take part wasn't all that hard, I just had to ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by txschutte View Post
It took me a while to realize it, but this place really is something special. Being a Brother is just that, part of a family. We infight like bratty little kids sometimes, but fark with one of us, and you got the whole farkin clan.

The kids we have come to know here are just as important, or maybe more. They're our future. Wyatt, Adam, Michael, Zach,Morgan, Carmella (And Countless More)will be cooking long after we're chitting ourselves.

Thanks, Phil, for taking care of this. I can't imagine the crap you went through getting this in order.

The head shaving was easy. Mine grew back. I can't speak for Dive.
I couldn't have said it better brother! (and yes, mine has growen back too!)
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote