Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2013 Rhode Island State Barbeque Championship Competitionl, RI 7/20 - 7/21

[
You have a phone number for bud, PM me if do

QUOTE=Muzzlebrake;2535745]I spoke to Bud earlier today, cooks packets will be emailed out leter in the week. in place of last year's chowder contest this year there will be a people's choice wing contest

Can't wait to see everyone!

Boom! Boom![/QUOTE]

Did anyone notice in this year's cook's package it says "open garnish" for the Sunday KCBS events? Was this the case last year?

First timer to BBQ comps; will be there!
Wish us luck in not DQing!
We are a new team only 2 comps so far and I was amazed after our 1st comp how nice and open the teams are . So try and make a point to walk around a say hi - hope to see you down there and good luck this weekend.

It is with regret and sadness that Mr.Bobo / Purple Pork Masters will be wthdrawing from Rhode Island due to a death in one of our team members family yesterday. Unfortunately Cancer has taken the life of a vibrant 33 year old way to early. There remains the possibility that Grace and I may make a visit Saturday to hang out. We will be back next week at Harpoon at full strength !

Back