• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

Here is a tip, if you see a deal dont bother calling the store. just go in and check.

Tuesday I called my local Walmart because Brickseek showed 3 OK Joe Highland smokers on sale for $139. The Store told me they didnt have any in and actually didnt even sell the brand.

Today I went into that Walmart for something else and decided to check. Sure enough there were 3 of them in the garden center.

So now I have a new smoker to replace my 10 year old Chargrill that was falling apart. This should get me through the next 14 months until my Shirley Fabrication comes up in line.

On the hunt today. Weber JJ Premium. 9 in stock. $19... zero in the store

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bride needed to pick up a script at WM. Told her I'd walk and meet her there. Less time inside less money spent. 3.5 windblown miles later entered the garden center. Grabbed a cart. Western cedar planks 1$ grabbed 3 packages of two. Western Hickory chips 1.88. Grabbed 2. Harry's razors 4.57 for 4 grabbed two. Tap on the shoulder. The Bride-The Look. Transferred items to her cart. Paid and departed.

On the hunt today. Weber JJ Premium. 9 in stock. $19... zero in the store

I've stepped over and walked around these all Brickseek Season. With winds often 35-60 I would need a sturdier base

Last one $35
b4a4eb857fe180aaf56d7af8c9c91a62.jpg

No idea...
4ece5d592014e779b3985f8734592ea0.jpg

Picked up the Weber Q1200 display model from HD for $79. Everything works great and seems good as new. It didn't have the catch pan and contacted Weber and they are sending one as we speak free of charge. I've only cooked on it twice, but so far is seems perfect for when I just want to grill something really quick.

Gkc5XYD.jpg

No idea...
4ece5d592014e779b3985f8734592ea0.jpg

Stop spending my money............but for $5 this is actually saving money :becky:. I will be checking stores tomorrow. Doesn't show quantity, but says in stock

yDmGPjfl.png

I'm waiting on Thermoworks DOT. No app no WiFi- just a quality instrument. I hesitate d and lost on the Pink DOT sale a while back. I'm patient.

Stop spending my money............but for $5 this is actually saving money :becky:. I will be checking stores tomorrow. Doesn't show quantity, but says in stock

yDmGPjfl.png

The one near my house (as well as the one a couple of miles away) literally had a shelf of them on the clearance rack for that price. I thought about grabbing one just because, but I was picking up a brickseek $9 Weber iGrill the day I saw them. I'm going to my local store tomorrow, and I'll feel bad if I don't grab one now. :tsk:

I'm waiting on Thermoworks DOT. No app no WiFi- just a quality instrument. I hesitate d and lost on the Pink DOT sale a while back. I'm patient.
I like mine. I have a second probe to measure cooker temp during the first half of the cook to make sure things are stable, then I switch to the meat probe without opening the cooker. The display is large enough to read out the window.

Brickseek said a local store had 2 bags of Western Pecan chunks left in stock at $3 each. I was going to be by there anyway, so I decided to check.

Sure enough...the slot were they should have been was empty...but, a closer look they were hiding behind the hickory chunks one space over.

Success! :grin:

Brickseek said a local store had 2 bags of Western Pecan chunks left in stock at $3 each. I was going to be by there anyway, so I decided to check.

Sure enough...the slot were they should have been was empty...but, a closer look they were hiding behind the hickory chunks one space over.

Success! :grin:

I bet you ruined somebody's day that was trying to hide them until he could come back and buy them without wifey :twitch:....not saying I've ever done that.

I bet you ruined somebody's day that was trying to hide them until he could come back and buy them without wifey :twitch:....not saying I've ever done that.

Haha!!! Maybe?? They’ve been listed on there for a few days so I don’t feel bad. Brickseek is a mixed bag. Sometimes they stuff on there is actually in the store...hiding. Other times, it’s nowhere to be found. One store up the road shows something pretty epic in stock. I called a few days ago and they said no dice. I’ll head up that way next week to get an oil change on my car...and to check that store for sure.

Weber fans. Check Brickseek Lowes. Premium Kettle 22 half off. Cowboy all natural hardwood briquettes 4.99

Charcoal was searched and located by three employees on top rack of garden center still shrink wrapped. A long way from bbq section. 14.2# bags

Last edited:
Back