Thread: Built rite
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 05:35 PM   #9
localyocal
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Brad

I have one of his large reverse cabinets. I picked it up in March. I've been very happy with it. I've cooked with it in some competitions and been very pleased.

I modified the casters that were on it. I had him put the triple casters on it and they were a bad idea. You couldn't air the tire in the middle and it wad super hard to turn. I put on a heavy duty set of solid casters and now it's much easier to move. I think the gaskets could be a little better to be honest. The paint on my door above the firebox got too hot and Smokey and now it's permanently black in places.

I had heard from a lot of people that he wasn't good to deal with and was always way late on delivery. In MY experience that wasn't the case but I have no doubt some of the stories were true so I made an effort to stay in contact throughout the process.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any other questions here or by pm and I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Thanks from:--->