View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
AClarke44
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Andrew
Default Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC) Appreciation Thread

I've seen lots of appreciation threads for different cookers but I couldn't find one for the PBC so I decided to start one. I was thinking we could post different cooks, setups, mods (heaven forbid!), new ideas, or anything that pertains to the Pit Barrel Cooker. This will hopefully be a place where those who have one can freely brag and those looking to purchase one can get information.
I just bought mine and even though its easy to cook on I still feel like I have a lot to learn. Plus I'd like to do a few things like add a pan below the coal grate to catch ash so I don't have to dump the cooker after a cook. Any ideas?? If so post them here. If you have questions, ask. Did anything different to your PBC, lets see it! That's what this thread is all about.....PBC!

NOTE: I love joking around and jokes are welcome, but if you don't have a PBC, please don't post negative information such as "you paid too much", "you should have built a UDS cheaper", "I can build a replica for $30", ect. I'm hoping this will provide valid information for those who are actually interested.

Here's a couple pics of mine to start things off. Have fun folks!

Mods, if I overlooked a similar PBC thread, please delete or merge this one. Thanks!
22.5 Crimson Weber Premium
Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Turker Fryer
LoCo 80qt crawfish kit

Re-homed cookers:
Black Weber OTG (Happy Hapgood)
Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC)
Char-griller Akorn
28” Blackstone Pro Series
Oklahoma Joe’s Bronco

Check out the PBC Appreciation Thread!
[url]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210239[/url]
AClarke44 is offline   Reply With Quote