"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Zomethink Dzjerman (something German) tonight at Padawan's Plaze...rest of the weekend I dunno yet.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Fire ban Tonight (Friday) so tomorrow is outdoor cooking.
maybe an Italian dish (Lamb?)for the throw down and smoke up some Meat sauce for Bolognese and Pasta.
Have a great weekend .
Cheers.
Titch

Thinking about some boneless chicken breast to make fajitas.

i'm thinking ribeyes on the Egg with a side of Lagunitas Sucks IPA.

It's butt Friday!! Hello brethren! My first post. Smokin 12 butts tomorrow!! Even with the snowfallin in southern ohio

Some hot and crispy Lake Erie Walleye on a cold Winters night tonight. Warming up a little this weekend (25*F:-D), so I'll have to fire up the drum, maybe for some country style ribs and a fatty or two.

Probably a pot of chili today since we are in the middle of a ice storm. Hopefully the weather improves for cooking outdoors tomorrow.

First attempt at pork butt. Gonna rub one in lemon pepper, inspired by a post I saw on here. Other one with magic dust.

got a duck for tomorrow, and a pork crown roast for Sunday...might try my hand at some cheese sometime this weekend as well, if I can get to it

I think I'll marinate some skirt steak in lime juice and fajita seasoning then make up a batch of abt's to go with it. Maybe grill some onions and bell peppers and make some fresh salsa for tacos. Oh yeah and beer! It phriday!

Putting on a couple of butts tonight for my MIL's 85th birthday tomorrow. Will have a house full of seniors so party time tomorrow night :shocked:

Got a 9# butt that's going to have fun with some fatties. Maybe put some mushrooms on for some smoked mushroom dip. Should be a cool 19 degrees tomorrow morning when I start. :crazy:

Nog geen plannen!;)

No plans yet, I've got acouple of ribeyes in the fridge,come to think of it

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Ribs ribs and more ribs..... Kids are coming over Sat pm......:grin:

I have 65 lbs of buffalo roasts on now for pulled buffalo for church on Sunday. Started at 10 pm smoking, wrapped with a little buffalo base at 6am. Should take about three hours at 300 to bring to 205+-, to bring to probe tender. All is good!

Sunday: Ribs, Ribs and Ribs. 3 racks on the Fat Boy. 3 different ways. I necked all the way, 1 wrapping with foil, 1 wrapping with butcher paper.

Fat Boy don't care about no stinking cold weather or snow!

Also, beef jerky on the NB Black Diamond.

Saturday: Fajitas on grill.

Beer: Everyday, all day.

Put that in your smoke and pipe it!

:thumb:

wallace

Back