• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

I'm seeing some of the things listed here showing up on Market Place and Crags List.

I am not in the buy and sell business so that isn't my thing. However, I work with somebody who is addicted to buy and sell. He will find a lot of things at used/charity stores that make a good profit, and his morals are mostly but not totally on the straight and narrow when it comes to padding his pockets; kind of a do whatever it takes approach. If a guy can make money from brickseek, he can save up for a higher price cooker :grin: or just put food on the table? I would rather get the deal on what I need, and use it :nod:

Dang it, the barrel house is $45 near work. I need another cooker like I need another hole in the head but I can't for the life of me pass that up. Limited stock so who knows if it will still be there on my way home.

Seems like a lot of what is still showing up is stuff that didn't get rang out right (but was sold) so it still shows up in inventory. The last few things I have went looking for are there weeks after I looked for them and were sold weeks before that.

Seems like a lot of what is still showing up is stuff that didn't get rang out right (but was sold) so it still shows up in inventory. The last few things I have went looking for are there weeks after I looked for them and were sold weeks before that.
Like this?!

Showed 2 in stock. Looked all over for them and couldn't find them. Had a guy check in back too...:sad:

Attachments

• Grill.jpg
    Grill.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 452
I know nothing about it, but I know there are those who are interested in propane pizza ovens. $188.64

51JR8XkDtvL.jpg

https://brickseek.com/deal/mont-alpi-mapz-ss-table-top/145736

Char-Griller Premium Kettle Charcoal Grill, SKU 975222633 $35.00

Weber Stainless Steel Grill Basket SKU: 10909683 $5.00

Weber Stainless Steel Grill Pan SKU: 10909616 $5.00

Just curious. How many Brick Seek users on this forum take the membership route?

Definitely not. I'd be really pi$$ed (if I were paying for a membership) seeing how many things are listed that aren't actually at the store. For free, it's just a fun thing to do if the store is close or the item is worth driving and checking.

I have a premium membership. It does have a number of benefits. I get a larger list of results when searching. Can set up more automatic alerts. Daily email showing new price markdowns and most popular searches. And some other stuff. Cost is $8 per month, so $96 per year. 1 to 3 decent deals for flips, it just cost savings for stuff I want makes it worth it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have been checking back periodically on a particular Home Depot. For the longest time, Brickseek showed that they had 105 bags of Weber briquettes in stock. No pick slot left for it. So on a recent trip to the area, I decided to stop in and walk around the garden department. Low and behold. On a top rack was a smaller pallet of Weber briquettes (paper on the pallet said 29 total). They were sunfaded on one side so they looked like bags of black potting mix from a quick glance.

I didn't have room or time so I left it. Today I checked Brickseek and they have been completely "zeroed" out of inventory. I'm heading back up there this week. If they are still there (which my gut tells me they probably are)...I think it's time to strike up a hot deal for a pallet of coal :thumb:

You guys "made" buy a 22in Blackstone for $45 bucks,
I hope your satisfied!

mine was dented in on the bottom also, pounded it out.
no damage on the box.
Haven't tried it out yet.

Good luck! How much will you offer?

Not sure yet? I have seen Home Depot's discount faded bags before (half off)...so that's a good place to start...$2 a bag. If they have bird crap on them (because they are stored outside), I'll push it further. Since the bags are plastic...I'm not worried about the condition of the bag on the outside (unless they have been chewed by a critter).

First thing's first...I have to see if the pallet is still there. They're inventory control didn't look the best, but they could have audited the reserve slot and sold it/destroyed it the remaining inventory.

You guys "made" buy a 22in Blackstone for $45 bucks,
I hope your satisfied!

mine was dented in on the bottom also, pounded it out.
no damage on the box.
Haven't tried it out yet.

Blackstone customer service is fantastic. They will likely replace a new griddle top with a dent. I've seen them replace used tops that warp or pop welds on the bottom. If you have any issues I'd file a claim with them.

Back