View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #132
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Admin note:

one more time.

it seems some folks have chosen to take this thread to an extreme opposite of what I intended and scatter snide comments in other threads in qtalk and comp. If anyone needs it spelled out again, I did NOT say not to post pics, I simply said its OK if you don't.

Our member base grows every day, and this thread as well as numerous PMs to me on this subject has proven that the we were right in our thought process in that folks were either intimidated or are just NOT posting because they don't have photos. That is NOT how we operate. No one should feel uncomfortable here, especially when it comes to sharing information. In the case of our photos in posts, we want both.. posts with photos AND photoless posts. That is NOT unreasonable.
For those that normally post pics, great, and thank you, but for those that were sitting on the side lines not posting to avoid being jabbed with a fork for being photoless, pleasenow feel free to post your experiences, sans photos.

Im not amused by the sarcasm and jabs being thrown around qtalk regarding this thread. It is not often that I post something as the founder of this forum to adjust our direction or reinforce our culture, and when I do I expect it to be understood and not ridiculed. If you do not like whats is posted here, there are plenty of other forums for you to visit.

If any one person continues to push that envelope, they will find themselves under full moderation until they get the point, where any and all of their posts will need to be reviewed and released by a moderator before it goes public. If it continues, you will be locked out permanently. I hate to be a prick about this, but i don't like anyone poking me in the eye.

On edit.. folks, this is NOT referencing any of the normal OT banter in this thread.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->