Meatballs....Part Deux !

DubfromGA

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
After the meatball experience the other day....my family ate them up quicklike.....in subs & on Angel hair pasta.

My wife had suggested I use them on pizza.....then said that's what she wanted yesterday.

So I had fun making up another batch. Seems they laugh at my signing along.....grossly out of tune....when I get certain music krunk up in the kitchen.....so I appeased them on this cook. Straight up blues jams without a whole lot of vocals.

8IaVnM7.png

Couldn't help myself after a couple of brews, though....had to break out some classic stuff and let it ride.

sLsFIy2.png

Grilling & cooking tunes sure do really make it even more relaxing.

Qtduxje.png

yxyy0Vk.png

Had to taste test one...Lawd have mercy !

mxG6su7.png

Rinsed off my trusty pizza stone and let it dry.

GgxJw3B.png

This thing has been killer. Soapstone performance has been flawless. I really should spend a few minutes and scrub it off and leave it sitting out. They look great when cleaned up.....I just need to spend a few minutes with some warm water and soap and get'rdone.

Later on I it set the kamado up for pizza and let it come up to temp and heat soak the stones.

Son's pie for when he got home from his girlfriend's house.

QIrjsJK.png

Wife & I had this 'un

JFYvjbx.png

I didn't do so well on pics of finished eats.....things were moving pretty fast on back-to-back pies. :rofl:

Fz7iBb9.png

Awesome weather again today. Gonna find something to grill later on.

We are so fortunate this February compared to last year's weather.

Looks good to me!!! I think I may have to break out the cheater pizza dough I got from Trader Joe's and make me one.

Maybe one with some meat balls JUST like yours and one with the extreme large amount of beef ribs I have after yesterday's wind battle.

BTW, whatcha got as a sauce for the second one?

All looks and sounds fantastic! Based on your other thread I'm making those meatballs today. They're getting happy in the fridge now & I'm looking forward to cooking and eating 'em!

These are the two sauces that use on just about every pizza cook when I'm not making my own sauce.

They have great flavor....take on a nice semi-char and don't overpower the toppings.

mbLvCRl.png

Hmmm.... I'll give those a whirl. I like the option of a quick pizza with a decent sauce.

Back