View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
DubfromGA
is One Chatty Farker

Default Meatballs....Part Deux !

After the meatball experience the other day....my family ate them up quicklike.....in subs & on Angel hair pasta.

My wife had suggested I use them on pizza.....then said that's what she wanted yesterday.

So I had fun making up another batch. Seems they laugh at my signing along.....grossly out of tune....when I get certain music krunk up in the kitchen.....so I appeased them on this cook. Straight up blues jams without a whole lot of vocals.

Couldn't help myself after a couple of brews, though....had to break out some classic stuff and let it ride.

Grilling & cooking tunes sure do really make it even more relaxing.

Had to taste test one...Lawd have mercy !

Rinsed off my trusty pizza stone and let it dry.

This thing has been killer. Soapstone performance has been flawless. I really should spend a few minutes and scrub it off and leave it sitting out. They look great when cleaned up.....I just need to spend a few minutes with some warm water and soap and get'rdone.

Later on I it set the kamado up for pizza and let it come up to temp and heat soak the stones.

Son's pie for when he got home from his girlfriend's house.

Wife & I had this 'un

I didn't do so well on pics of finished eats.....things were moving pretty fast on back-to-back pies.

Awesome weather again today. Gonna find something to grill later on.

We are so fortunate this February compared to last year's weather.

Thanks from: --->