Honey, more bad news

Words to look for —Raw-Unfiltered-Organic
If it’s clear-filtered Ill leave it on the shelf

I do know the little honey packets that come with take out food have ingredients listed. A whole bunch have other than honey

We have a friend who has their own hives. She is the source of 99% of our honey.

The answer to the issues pointed out in that article is for each of the governments to impost a financial penalty on the manufacturer who diluted the pure honey with the cheap sugar products that is equal to the amount of dilution. For example, they sold 10 million worth of diluted honey, with 20% of the "honey" being other substances, then their penalty is 20% of the gross sales (not net). And if it's illegally imported honey from China, then forfeit of 100% of the gross sales.

That might get their attention.

I always bring home honey from the Rocky Ford, Pueblo area when I'm out there raiding veggie stands. :grin:

peach blossom honey is my all time favorite, A man in Laffolett has a orchard with apples and peaches and honey bee's. best I have ever had

It's sad that labels can no longer be trusted, in fact labels today are a legal means for misrepresentation such as using terms such as "all natural".