• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thank you Cowgirl

Babyboomerboy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Jeanie, as I said in another thread you really inspire me. I haven't gotten to an unground hog yet, but I did some fatties and biscuits because I wanted to try to improve my photograghic skills. Your cooking is wonderful but your picture story is even greater. Thanks again and to everyone who has helped me.

Last edited:
Dang, son, I just had lunch and somehow I'm hungry again!

Wow! That looks fantastic Babyboomer! Thank you so much for cheering me up and bringing a huge smile to my face. :biggrin:
You are an inspiration to me too.... :cool:
(((HUG)))

Photos accepted! What camera do you use? Food looks great too...:-D

Photos accepted! What camera do you use? Food looks great too...:-D

Its a Minolta DiMage Z1. I bought it 5 years ago when I retired.

Thank you all for the kind words.

This is like a new adventure to me. Cooking and photographing together. You all make such beautiful creations both cooking and presenting it that I really want to see if I can get creative myself. Thanks again to all of you.

Its a Minolta DiMage Z1. I bought it 5 years ago when I retired.

Thank you all for the kind words.

This is like a new adventure to me. Cooking and photographing together. You all make such beautiful creations both cooking and presenting it that I really want to see if I can get creative myself. Thanks again to all of you.

Yes it's a disease without a cure. :p

That looks HORRIBLE. Do yourself a favor and package that up and ship it to me for proper disposal. Hurry!

Nah, it looks great! But, you could still send it to me :)

That food looks sooooo good. I also want to thank Cowgirl and everyone on this site. I have learned so much and spend way too much time on this site. No I couldn't spend too much time here, it is such a good site.

Babyboomerboy .... manno manno those are some good looking eats. I gotta few pound of sausage left in the fridge, gonna have to get some bacon and start weaving.

Nice.....very nice.... that sure looks great.....mmmmmm....mmmmmmmmm

That maple sausage is good stuff! Where did you that cast iron skillet? I have never seen that shape before.

Back