Pulled Pork MOINK and Beans w/ lotsa pron

noskos

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
At the Dutch BBQ Forum we had a virtual pulled pork event, 8 of us all made pulled pork yesterday in our own backyards. Set up a chatroom so we could keep in touch and help the people that had never made pulled pork before.

I started with a pork neck, pork butts are hard to come by in this neck of the woods. This is the part where the chops start is is readily available from every butcher. Most of the time it comes boneless.

I used the Southern Succor Rub on it from Smoke & Spice.

Smoked it with hickory until it hit 190F after little over 13 hours. After that it was time for Keri's Hog Apple Beans and MOINK Balls. Everything made from scratch, no Bush's Beans here and no pre-made Italian meatballs here either :wink:
Served on white buns with coleslaw and Carolina Mustard Sauce (yes again home made :-D)

vpp01.jpg

vpp02.jpg

ppchimney.jpg

vppe01.jpg

vppei2.jpg

vppei1-02.jpg

vppei1-01.jpg

vppei1-03.jpg

looks amazing! great job! Ill be right over to sample some...oh wait where are you again?

Looks great, great ideal on the virtual pulled pork to help out those in need, glad it worked out for you

Nice job, Dennis! You made that virtual pork look so good that i could virtually eat it :rolleyes:

Great looking food, and an interesting cut of meat that I have never seen before.

Awesome job! I REALLY need to put together a UDS. My "Lowe's Special" isn't cuttin' it anymore.

Back