Keychain thermapen!!

I got one from the Thermapen guys at Memphis in May. Pretty cool.

d7d0df24.jpg

And you got the fastest one they have!! Awesome!!

Going online in the next few days. Sale price is set at $10 a piece. We're calling them "Fun-Size Thermometers!"

It would be good for when you are at a Friends house for BBQ and they go get refills, you could do a quick check and really sound smart when suggesting how much longer to leave it on the grill!

They are not as fast as a Thermapen! That's important for everyone to remember. We began handing them out as promotional items and people have fallen in love with them, so we're making them available for purchase. I think the accuracy is about ±3-4°F and the speed is closer to 8-10 seconds for a reading. We wouldn't count on them to replace your current thermometer.

They are not as fast as a Thermapen! That's important for everyone to remember. We began handing them out as promotional items and people have fallen in love with them, so we're making them available for purchase. I think the accuracy is about ±3-4°F and the speed is closer to 8-10 seconds for a reading. We wouldn't count on them to replace your current thermometer.

Thanks for that info. I was wondering how they could be 3 seconds fast without the additional circuitry.

There a link to purchase page? Not seeing it on the site (albeit using my phone as I'm on vacation).

Back